World Intensity Network Solutions Inc. (WINS)
NEWS & UPDATES
- WINS Agaricus Coffee 9-in-1
The WINS Agaricus Coffee 9-in-1 is now available. Contains Agaricus Mushroom, Grapeseed, Taurine, Garcinia Cambogia, Moringa and Tongkat Ali.
WINS Agaricus Coffee 9-in-1
- WINS Hybrid Unilevel Program
We are introducing the WINS HYBRID UNILEVEL PROGRAM. You can now earn higher commissions from your sales and referrals.
How to Join
- WINS Unilevel Program
WINS has launched the new WINS UNILEVEL PROGRAM. Get a chance to earn Millions of Pesos. Just buy 1 box of Slim & Beauty Coffee worth P300.00 only.
Unilevel Program Flyer
- WINS Is Transferring...
The WINS Administration Office is transferring to a better location. Effective March 19, 2012 (Monday)
our new office address will be at 477 Filomena Building E. Rodriguez Sr. Avenue, near. Monte De Piedad St. and EDSA Cubao, Quezon City.
The iWanna WINS 2012 Rewards Promo
Promo Terms and Conditions:
- Promo Period: Jan. 1, 2012 upto Dec. 31, 2012.
- The promo is open to All existing and active WINS Distributors.
- Redeemed Rewards will be processed within a week,(7) days after transaction.
- The promo allows WINS Distributor to Redeem as Reward items.
- You can redeem your Rewards thru your online virtual office.
- Redemption dispute are subject to confirmation of WINS admin.
- All Redemption are final and cannot be reversed.
- Incase Rewards are obsolete or phased out; Rewards will be changed into another model with the same amount.
- Redemptions will not be honored if the Distributor is unable to provide Valid Identification.
- For Distributors outside Metro Manila, please present scanned Valid ID with signature and exact address for delivery of rewards.
- Delivery charge of item redeem will be charge to Distributor.
- All rewards points are non transferable / or convertible to cash.
- The Decision of WINS admin on all matters relating to this promo shall be final and binding on all WINS Distributors.
- The Distributor may designate a representative to redeem the item however, the representative must be able to present a photocopy of identification with signature and an authorization letter